DSC PRICING PLAN
Time duration : 3 working days
Be digital and get digital signature also
As the name suggests itself, DSC is the signature/certificate in digital/electronic form and can be presented to prove one’s identity for accessing the information or do any transaction.
Classes/Types of DSC:
- Class 1 certificate: Theses certificates are used for encryption purpose of emails.
- Class 2 certificate: Theses certificated are used for filling a purpose in ROC, Income Tax, GST, etc.
- Class 3 certificate: These certificates are used for the purpose of e-tenders.
It is applicable to those situations where e-filling or any electronic/digital payment are required to be done.
- Copy of PAN card of the applicant.
- Copy of Identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter ID card)
- Passport size photograph of applicant.
- Very easy to carry because it comes in USB token that is called e-Token.
- Comes with Tenure option basically 1 year or 2 years
- Helpful in e-filling in various departments of government.
- Cost effective.
How it works?
It looks like the normal USB drive.
DSC (Digital signature certificate) is required for the purpose of signing digitally or electronically.
DSC are of 3 types:
- Class 1 type
- Class 2 type
- Class 3 type
The following are the purposes for which DSC (Digital signature certificate) are required:
- Class 1 type: For email encryption
- Class 2 type: For ROC, Income tax filing
- Class 3 type: For submitting E-tenders
If DSC lost or damaged then it will be applied again as a new DSC certificate.
The general plan contains only DSC however on the other hand combo plan contains an encrypted version of DSC.