GST REGISTRATION PRICING
GST REGISTRATION PLAN
₹ 499/- (Inc. all Taxes)
Time duration – 5 working days
Be the part of nation growth
Price includes GST
Advisory on GST invoice and HSN
HSN code of product or services
GST (Goods and Service Tax) Registration
GST is the tax which is levied on the supply of goods and services. At present, it is basically divided under VII “Schedule’s and tax rates are 0%, 0.25%, 3%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%. It was launched at midnight of 01st July 2017 by the President of India and The Government of India. The rate on particular goods and services are identified by HSN code (Harmonized System of Nomenclature). GST had absorbed various types of previous taxes of Government of India like Excise duty, Octroi, Service Tax, VAT and many more.
This tax is applicable to all entity’s to certain terms and conditions.
Mandatory to take registration in GST if: –
- Turnover is greater than ₹ 40,00,000.
- If the business involves interstate supplies (two states involved in the business)
- Copy of PAN card.
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Certificate of incorporation/ Partnership deed/ LLP agreement (Company/ Partnership/ LLP as the case may be).
- Authorization letter.
- Bank Detail/ Cancelled cheque of the bank account.
- Legal occupancy proof of business place (if rented/owned).
- Passport size photograph.
The above list is inclusive, additional documents can also be required.
- Lesser compliances as compare to previous numbers of taxes.
- E-commerce treatment is defined properly and completely.
- It serves the purpose of “One Nation, One Tax”.
- Cascading effect is eliminated.
How it works?
As per section 2(6) of GST Act, aggregate turnover means the aggregate value of all taxable supplies (excluding the inward supplies on which reverse charge mechanism is active and CGST, SGST, IGST, UGST and cess amount), exempt supplies, exports of goods and services and interstate supply with same PAN number.
Yes, a person can obtain more than one registration under GST in the same state but under two cases:
- One registration is for ISD (input service distributor) and other is for the outward supply of goods and services.
- When a person is having two vertical business.
In this case, the person had to take two different registrations under the GST Act in each state and will be treated as a distinct person under a different state in the GST Act.
- When the officer finds that a person is liable to be registered under GST act but not registered till date, he can pass the order for registration.
- Each and every person to whom temporary registration is granted must file the application within the time limit as specified in the GST act.