GST SEVA KENDRA
Setup GST Seva Kendra anywhere in India and File GST returns with the help of experts & Tax Consultant and Start Your own Business
The one-stop GST facilitation Kendra.
ABOUT GST SEVA KENDRA
GST Seva Kebdra is a leading Gst solution, tax solutions and financial consulting and help our clients adapt to the digital India and make them successful.
OBJECTIVE OF GST SEVA KENDRA
To provide various GST related services under one roof and create employment to a large number of people
Complete GST solution
Current GST software options to either manually data entry and GST report details online and upload invoice for direct electronic filing
Who We Are
We have dedicated qualified and experienced team of domain consultants, software professionals and Implementation and support engineers.
This section allows you to view your GST related Account information from a single window so you can file your gst returns on regular basis.
GST Returns Filing
GST Seva Kendra facilitates the tax payer to upload invoice details and file all GST returns.
The GST SMS services offer transactional SMS Notifications for Account Update and gst notification. .
Digital signature is an Online electronic Signature service, which replaces manual paper based signatures.
GST News Updates
GST Seva Kendra provide day to day Gst update news.
Our GST facilitation Kendra would provide necessary help in GST registration for business entities.
Our GST Seva Kendra will take care between taxpayer and tax authorities.
Provide necessary help for businesses to keep track of invoices, record and store invoices generated etc.
Apply For GST Seva Kendra
- Affiliation from us to become a GST Seva Kendra in your own city.
- Start Process
- Basic requirements like commercial space and technical equipment like computer, internet connection etc.
Document Verification and Training
- Once the payment is transferred, then start documents Verification And Training
Other Facility to Clients
Tax Filing And Saving
Paid E-filing by Expert CAs
Get an expert CA to File your IT Return. Phone & Email Support.
File Business and Get a CA or Tax Consultant to file your business tax returns
Business Incorporation: Incorporate LLP, Private Limited Company, Partnership Firm etc
Latest GST News
24th March 2020
The Union FM Smt Nirmala Sitharaman has announced some reliefs for businesses to cope up with the difficult times of COVID-19 as on 24th March 2020, as follows:
- The due date of GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B for February and March and April 2020 is extended to the last week of June 2020.
- Taxpayers with an annual turnover of less than Rs 5 crore need not pay interest, late fee or penalty for late filing of GST returns.
- The rest of the taxpayers are liable for interest at 9% if the GST payment is made after 15 days from the original due date.
- CMP-02 due date is extended to 30th June 2020 and Further, CMP-08 and GSTR-4 filing is also extended up to 30th June 2020.
- All compliance under GST where the time limit expires between 20th March 2020 and 29th June 2020 are extended up to 30th June 2020.
- And the last date to avail the scheme is extended up to 30th June 2020 for the Sabka Vishwas Scheme.
Read more about the extensions detailed out in our article on press briefings as on 24th March 2020
23rd March 2020
Certain important notifications are passed:
- Special GST compliance procedure notified for the companies during the CIRP period.
- Aadhaar authentication becomes important for certain type of persons getting registered under GST.
- FORM GSTR-1 is waived off for FY 2019-20 for taxpayers who could not opt for availing the option of special composition scheme under notification No. 2/2019-Central Tax (Rate).
- GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B have been notified for the months April 2020 till September 2020.
14th March 2020
39th GST Council Meeting was held on Saturday, 14th March 2020. An extension to the implementation of the new GST returns and e-Invoicing was announced. Read our article on 39th GST council meet to know more.
3rd February 2020
So The filing of return in GSTR-3B for the return periods January 2020 and February 2020 and March 2020 is now notified in a staggered manner only for those with last year’s annual turnover upto Rs 5 crore, as follows:
22nd of the next month: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh or the Union territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep
24th of the next month: Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Assam, West Bengal, Jharkhand or Odisha or the Union territories of Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Chandigarh and Delhi.
The due date remains the same for the rest of the taxpayers.
5th February 2020: Chandigarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu and Uttarakhand.
7th February 2020:Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Goa, Himachal Pradesh,Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Sikkim, Telangana, Tripura, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Other Territory.
for the latest updates on GST visit GST official website : https://www.gst.gov.in/
For more information you can visit our social network: