Humanity is a true gift to the world
- The above plan is for all states except if the registered office is at Madhya Pradesh.
- For Madhya Pradesh please contact us.
- All the above fees are for private limited with authorised capital of ₹ 10 lacs.
NGO/NPO Company with Charitable Purpose
As per section 8 of Companies Act, 2013 “NGO/NPO” can be formed for the promotion of commerce, art, science, research, education, religion, charity, protection of environment or any other such object. The company registered under this section shall enjoy all the advantages and be subject to all the obligations/limitations of limited companies.
- Name approval
- Includes all ROC fees
- Stam duty maximum ₹ 2000
- 2 Digital signature certificates (DSC)
- 2 Director identification number (DIN)
- Memorandum of association
- Article of association
- Drafting and filing of forms
- PAN & TAN
- Certificate of incorporation
- Issue of Section 8 license
- Authorised capital maximum ₹ 10lacs.
Documents requirement: *
- Copy of PAN card of all directors
- Identity proof of all directors (Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID card)
- Utility bill (Electricity bill/Water Bill/ Gas Bill/ Mobile Bill) not less than 2 months old of the business address.
- Drafted MOA and AOA.
- Passport size photo of all directors
- Copy of owner property proof (If the property is owned).
- Copy of Rent agreement/Leased agreement (If rented/leased).
*The above list is inclusive, additional documents can also be required.
|Section 8 company type||Number of Members||Number of Directors|
|Private Limited||2 or more persons||Minimum= 2 and Maximum= 15|
|Public Company||7 or more persons||Minimum = 3|
Yes, section 8 company can be incorporated with or without authorised share capital.
No, minor cannot be appointed as the director because ROC had restricted the age limit to become the director is 18 years.
Class- 2 DSC is required to incorporate section 8 company.