At Hoog software private limited, accessible from https://hoogmatic.in, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
Hoog software private limited follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Information we collect
- When you visit our website, we collect information’s like IP address, browser type, and your past activities for knowing your taste like the pages you visited, time spent by you on the services or content.
- When you purchase any services or products from Hoogmatic portal then, we ask you for certain information like name, address, email id, mobile no. that will help us to confirm that payment is successful.
- When you sign up to our portal we collect some information like name, email id, mobile no. for maintaining the record.
- We use your personal information to maintaining the account, for contacting you, to improve our website, services, and products.
- We use the information which you had provided for improving customer support or service.
- We use the information which we collect to process your payment.
- We use the information for the purpose of sending emails for the purpose of knowing how you like our services or products or for any offer.
- We may access or disclose the information which we have if it’s necessary to comply with the law process, in order to defend and protect Hoog software private limited. We are requiring to follow the law and it’s all regulations, court orders or warrants.
- We use other companies on our behalf to perform services but these companies cannot use the information for their own purpose.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Hoog software private limited uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Hoog software private limited works to protect your information safe and secured from loss, miss- use, unauthorized alteration by deploying various security safeguards and procedures. Any information regarding credit cards, debit cards are not stored by the company, however, this sensitive information is provided by the user directly to the payment gateway which is authorized by the financial institutions to act on their behalf.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Hoog software private limited does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.