Partnering with us is just like 1 2 3
Show the Interest (fill the form below)
Arrange the desired documents
Sign the agreement
Please fill the form below and we will contact you in 30 minutes
Benefits of becoming the partner
Work like the CEO of the company
- Be a part and parcel of growth
- 100% accuracy work
- Instant pay-out
- No big offices or employees required
- Training session on timely basis
Process for becoming partner
Call us at +91-9354072574 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The franchise fees will be 15000/- inclusive GST.
- No, we at Hoogmatic do not accept any cash for franchise fees. However, you can pay us via electronic transfer through our website portal or you can deposit the amount in Hoogmatic bank account directly.
- No, franchise fees will be paid by you one time but from second year only ₹ 3000 (inclusive of GST) will be paid.
The list is below which you need to start the business with Hoogmatic:
- At least one computer or Laptop
- Windows operating system or Mac operating system
- Microsoft office
- Adobe (for PDF file)
- Internet connection
- Mobile phone
- One printer
- One scanner
- Bank account
- No, franchise fees are non-refundable.
- Once you had done the successful payment in reference to franchise fees, then we will prepare the franchise agreement between you and Hoogmatic and will inform you within 48 hours about the signing process.
- No, you don’t have to come in person to sign the documents or agreement, this can be done digitally. In simple word, the agreement can be signed by the digital signature (DSC).
- Yes, any entity whether a company, a partnership firm can do business with Hoogmatic.
- No, you don’t need any educational degree for starting with Hoogmatic.
- Yes, you are most welcome and can do business with us on a part-time basis.
- No, we don’t require any office space for doing business with us but we recommend to have space in the market so that the customer can reach you easily.
- Yes, as deemed fit we will provide you the training on a regular basis via mobile or email.
Identity Proof (any one)
PAN card (is mandatory)
Ration Card with photo
Current passbook of the bank with photo
Pensioner card with photo
Kissan passbook having a photo
Address proof (anyone)
Credit card statement (latest 2 months)
Ration Card with address
Current passbook of the bank with address
Telephone bill or broadband bill
Mobile post-paid bill
Gas connection bill
In case company/LLP/ partnership or any other entity
Certificate of incorporation (in case of company or LLP)
PAN Card of Company/ LLP/ Partnership (as the case may be)
Bank account detail of Company/ LLP/ Partnership (as the case may be)
Note*: The above list is inclusive.