Welcome to Hoog Software private limited.
“Hoogmatic” is the product of “Hoog Software private limited”.
From this point, “Hoogmatic” will be used in place of “Hoog Software private limited”.
Website URL https://hoogmatic.in
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Hoogmatic accessible at https://hoogmatic.in
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Below is the list of terms and conditions for business: (read it carefully)
- Hoogmatic always makes sure that our clients get the best experience.
- Hoogmatic reserves the right to offer the discount on particular products or services from time to time.
- If any situation arises where the government fees or any similar kind fees increase after purchasing the plan, then the customer is liable to pay the difference amount to Hoogmatic.
- Hoogmatic always ensures that the work gets completed in time.
- The Hoogmatic team always feel happy to do business with you, but if customer behaviour is not appropriate or rude, then Hoogmatic reserve the right to cancel the agreement and order and all money will be forfeited.
- Hoogmatic reserves the right to change any price or conditions at any point of time as it deems fit without any prior notice.
- Hoogmatic is bound and works in the limit of applicable law or laws. Under any circumstances, Hoogmatic reserves the right to reject or cancel the order which makes the Hoogmatic act beyond the law or laws regulations.
- If in any situation, services require the involvement of the third party, then Hoogmatic will act and will follow accordingly.
- Hoogmatic reserve the right to give a special discount to the customers on the basis of loyalty.
- The amount shall stand forfeited if the customer is not traceable or is not contactable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Below is the list of terms and conditions for redemption of coupons (read it carefully)
- All coupons are the property of “Hoog Software Private Limited”, and from this point, it’s called” Hoogmatic.”
- Claimants (customer/subscriber/client) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a coupon to be valid.
- Hoogmatic from time to time issue the coupons which can be redeemed, as on single services or combinations of services.
- Any of the Coupons are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by Hoogmatic.
- Each coupon can be in percentage form or fixed price form and identified by a code.
- Coupons are only applicable when the claimant purchase our services from our portal, i.e. https://www.hoogmatic.in/
- To redeem the coupon code, the claimant types the coupon code into the promotional box in the booking field of the Hoogmatic websites, and the applicable discount will be automatically deducted from the final price of the qualifying purchase.
- If the claimant fails to enter the coupon code at the time of purchase as specified, the purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Discounts may not be claimed after confirmation of a claimant’s purchase on the Hoogmatic websites.
- The coupon code is only valid for the specified period.
- If no duration or expiration is specified, StubHub reserves the right to expire such discount codes at its sole discretion.
- A coupon cannot be applied to bookings previously placed with Hoogmatic.
- If a coupon is used and an entire booking (by the cancellation policy) is cancelled at a later stage by the claimant, the coupon will no longer be valid.
- Hoogmatic shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and using the coupon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Hoogmatic from time to time will issue the share directly to the particular customers for rewarding their loyalty with Hoogmatic and that coupons will be issued on email.
- Hoogmatic accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. Hoogmatic assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Hoogmatic may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the coupon.
- All disputes shall be marked to the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi (India).
- Hoogmatic reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time without any notice.
- Hoogmatic User Agreement, Privacy and Cookies Policy apply to all purchases where coupons codes are used.
- For any further query or any question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9354072574.
Below is the list of terms and conditions for wallet refunded amount: (read it carefully)
- The amount can be used for any services which Hoogmatic offers (except the following services)
- In case of wallet recharge
- In case of goverment taxes payment
- In case of medical cards
- In case of website designing
- In case of franchise fees
- In case of money transfer
- The refunded amount can not be withdrawn in bank account.