Welcome to Hoog Software private limited.
“Hoogmatic” is the product of “Hoog Software private limited”.
From this point, “Hoogmatic” will be used in place of “Hoog Software private limited”.
Website URL https://hoogmatic.in
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Hoogmatic accessible at https://hoogmatic.in
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Below is the list of terms and conditions for business: (read it carefully)
- Hoogmatic always makes sure that our clients get the best experience.
- Hoogmatic reserves the right to offer the discount on particular products or services from time to time.
- If any situation arises where the government fees or any similar kind fees increase after purchasing the plan, then the customer is liable to pay the difference amount to Hoogmatic.
- Hoogmatic always ensures that the work gets completed in time.
- The Hoogmatic team always feel happy to do business with you, but if customer behaviour is not appropriate or rude, then Hoogmatic reserve the right to cancel the agreement and order and all money will be forfeited.
- Hoogmatic reserves the right to change any price or conditions at any point of time as it deems fit without any prior notice.
- Hoogmatic is bound and works in the limit of applicable law or laws. Under any circumstances, Hoogmatic reserves the right to reject or cancel the order which makes the Hoogmatic act beyond the law or laws regulations.
- If in any situation, services require the involvement of the third party, then Hoogmatic will act and will follow accordingly.
- Hoogmatic reserve the right to give a special discount to the customers on the basis of loyalty.
- The amount shall stand forfeited if the customer is not traceable or is not contactable within 30 days from the date of purchase.